Click here for the most recent nature book reviews.
- Ackerman, Jennifer – The Genius of Birds
- Bravo, Michael – North Pole: Nature and Culture
- Cooke, Lucy – The Truth About Animals
- Godfrey-Smith, Peter – Other Minds: The Octopus, the Sea, and the Deep Origins of Consciousness
- Montgomery, Sy – How To Be a Good Creature: A Memoir in Thirteen Animals
- Williams, Wendy – The Language of Butterflies: How Thieves, Hoarders, Scientists, and Other Obsessives Unlocked the Secrets of the World’s Favorite Insect